Thursday, July 3, 2008

Caring for dry acne prone skin and yellow bar soap for acne

One thing you should not do is load up your face with masks or fancy lotions - these won't help and may irritate your skin further, making the scars red and even more noticeable.
First, consult widely. I am pretty sure that you know several people who have had acne and cleared it up or who have it presently and are in the process of clearing it up. Try to gain knowledge from their experience. Take notes. Then you can try a few of the things that were efficient for these people. Hope for the best, but understand that it may take a while before you hit on the combination of products, treatments and lifestyle changes that will help you the most.
Have you ever heard the idea that acne and diet are both related? I remember hearing this and denying this fact. Yet, as I paid more attention to it I started noticing that whenever I went to my favorite buffets I'd always get a massive break out within the next few days.
peeigeepeeiphs.blogspot.com
tags: food allergies acne cleanse, best over the counter natural acne treatments, acne a sign of pregnancy

No comments: